Monday 9 June 2014

m o n o c h r o m e b a b y

So recently I've become attached to my new found obsession with the "monochrome" trend. The simplicity of the palette adds surprising amounts of sophistication and that whole "smart look", which I'm actually really digging at the moment, which is why it's taken my by surprise. However, I do not own enough clothes that are black, white or grey, hence the reason why I need to revamp my whole wardrobe. I'm bored of the crazy floral prints and colours I have and want to define my outfits more: create a statement. 

     Significant fashion inspiration at the moment is the blogger "idressmyselff" and instragrammer "fashionwithfaith". I just want everything they own; creepiness intended. 

     So today I went full on monochrome today and suaveeeeee because the sun was out and i had to say hi:








Shoes: Henry Holland
Top and Trousers: H&M
Kimono: hand-me-down






GUYS ULTRAVIOLENCE NEEDS TO COME SOONER BECAUSER THE 3/11 TRACKS SO FAR ARE LIKE ANGELS TO MY EARS h a l p m e ._.



No comments:

Post a Comment